Personality and Behavioral Profiles
DiSC® is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork or communication. DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences. The Faciliation Center uses these profiles to help clients:
- Increase self knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Learn how to adapt your own style to get along better with others
- Foster constructive and creative group interactions
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
This service can be included with your facilitation package to help improve group dynamics. Participants answer a series of questions and a detailed report is produced based on the responses. The report provides insights into personalities and behaviors. For more information on how to effectively utilize DiSC profiles with your group, contact Karen Russell.